Easy Steps to Resolve HP Printer Error 79 & Printhead Error
Hp printers are known for their reliability and ease of use. However, being an electronic product, it is also vulnerable to damages and malfunctioning as much as the printers from the other brands. Among other issues that come to the notice of the users of printers from the hp brand, the hp printer error 79 is a prominent one.
If you are coming to terms with this issue for the first time, then you must know that it is a typical problem with most hp printers and prevents the printing hardware from functioning normally. If you encounter the instances of hp printer showing offline, it can be an indication of this issue.
Generally, there are two primary reasons why this problem appears on your printer. The two issues include corrupt print work or outdated firmware. The good thing is that you can resolve the issue by performing some simple troubleshooting steps. Read on to find out how you can get rid of this technical problem.
Steps to resolve hp printer 79 service error
If you have encountered hp printer error 79 and are looking for ways to fix this technical issue, the steps given below will help you accomplish the task with ease. Make sure that you follow these steps in the proper sequence as mentioned below without omitting or skipping any of the steps.
- Power off your hp printer and unplug it from the switchboard.
- Next, you need to close all the ongoing print jobs. Find those jobs first and cancel them one by one. Make sure all the jobs that are lined are dropped before proceeding to the next step.
- Switch on the printer. Print some documents using a different browser than the one which you have already used before. It is recommended that you use a browser which you have already installed on your computer system as a secondary browser.
Hopefully, this should help you find a solution to the issue. If you do not get the desired result even after trying out these above steps, it means you need to try out some extra steps to resolve the issue. Follow the steps given below.
- Follow the first three steps that are given in the previous section.
- Now, go to the printer menu and open its settings window. Once you are on the window, look for the refreshing alternative.
- Next, visit the official website of Hewlett Packard and down the firmware. When the download is complete, install it on your computer.
- Wait for some time. Turn off the hp printer and let it remain in this mode for at least 5 minutes. Now, start your printer and then restart it.
- Now print some documents and see how it works.
Ideally, the issue should get resolved after trying the second set of troubleshooting steps. In case, the issue remains unabated, there is some other underlying cause which can be the reason behind the issue. Contact the experts from HP printer support without a further delay so they can help you find a solution to the problem.
HP printer error code 0xc19a0003 (HP printhead error)
Sometimes you may see an error message linked to the failure of the ink system followed by a code which involves both letters and numbers. Your HP printer says offline and you wonder what has gone wrong with your printing machine. This is called hp printer error code 0xc19a0003.
The issue is the outcome of a limited or no supply of ink to the printhead from the ink cartridge. In other words, the issue is the result of a problem in the normal functioning of the ink cartridge and the ink head of a printer in a collaborative manner.
Like other issues with the printer, you can resolve this one as well by trying your hand a few simple troubleshooting steps as given below.
Steps to resolve printer error code 0xc19a0003
Resetting the printer
- Press the power button to power your HP printer on.
- Detach the power cord from the rear end of your printer and thereafter, disconnect it from the outlet.
- Wait for at least 20 seconds and then plug it back in the wall socket.
- Now attach the power cord on the rear side of your hp printer in the same way in which it was attached before.
- After performing the last step, you will find out that the hp printer will be automatically on.
- Now you need to find out whether the issue has been fixed or not. Think about printing a test page to find it out.
In case the issue remains unresolved, it means you need to perform a few more steps to address the issue. Follow the steps given below.
- Navigate to the HP Inkjet Utility.
- Next, you need to clean it. To do this, push the ‘Clean’ option. Upon doing so, you will see some instructions on the screen for cleaning the HP Inkjet Utility. Follow the on-screen instructions to execute the process of cleaning.
Normally, after performing these steps, the issue should get resolved. If it still shows up, then you may want to get the help of a technical professional or a technician to look into it.
Get in touch with us
While there are troubleshooting steps to resolve most common issues with printers, all users may not be tech-savvy to perform the steps on their own. They may not know all the technical details involved with the steps or may be worried that another issue may appear while handling it manually with their limited knowledge.
If you are not able to follow the instructions given above or feel the need for assistance, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Our certified technicians have the expertise to diagnose the actual cause behind these issues and other problems linked to printers. What’s more? They are committed to helping you with the best of their abilities. Why wait any further then? Contact us now at your earliest convenience to get your printer back in the functional mode.